- Escondido Adult School students or graduates may obtain transcripts or enrollment/attendance verification for the Deferred Action Application (Dream Act).
- You must be currently enrolled in one of our programs.
- Bring application, passport photo, and birth certificate copy to the adult school office for processing.
- *Please note: Due to the evolving nature of DACA rules and regulations, our staff can not provide any advice or answer questions related to DACA enrollment/consideration.
- For more information regarding DACA you can visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs website here: https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration-of-deferred-action-for-childhood-arrivals-daca/frequently-asked-questions