Escondido Adult School students or graduates may obtain transcripts or enrollment/attendance verification for the Deferred Action Application (Dream Act). 
You must be currently enrolled in one of our programs.
Bring application, passport photo, and birth certificate copy to the adult school office for processing.
*Please note: Due to the evolving nature of DACA rules and regulations, our staff can not provide any advice or answer questions related to DACA enrollment/consideration.
For more information regarding DACA you can visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs website here: https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration-of-deferred-action-for-childhood-arrivals-daca/frequently-asked-questions