Interfaith Services (interfaithservices.org)
Nonprofit social service offering: Food and Basic needs, Shelters and Housing, Employment Services, Social Services, Senior Services and Youth Programs, Veteran Assistance, and Addiction Recovery. For specific help and local resources please contact Oscar Lopez at [email protected] and see the following Interfaith flyer.
North County Lifeline (nclifeline.org)
Building self-reliance among youth, individuals, and families through problem-solving, skill-building, and accessible community-based services
North County Career Centers (northcountycareercenters.com)
Veteran’s Village Of San Diego (vvsd.net)
1201 S. Escondido Blvd.
Escondido, CA 92025
Founded in 1981 by Vietnam veterans, VVSD has five locations throughout San Diego County and serves more than 2000 veterans each year
Neighborhood Healthcare (nhcare.org)
Neighborhood Healthcare provides comprehensive health care to meet the needs of individuals and families in our community.
__________________________________________________________________________Goodwill Industries of San Diego (sdgoodwill.org)
315 W. Washington Ave.
Goodwill Community Employment is here to help you with your resume, looking for jobs online, and other employment services, free of charge.
Escondido Union High School District Community Resource (EUHSD Community Resource)
An extensive online resource with links to agencies, organizations, and community-based social services.
The FCC (Federal Communications Commission) recently announced the creation of the Emergency Broadband Benefit program to help households struggling to pay for internet service during the pandemic. This new benefit will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, and virtual classrooms. The FCC has created a website with more information about the program: Emergency Broadband Benefit
- The Emergency Broadband Benefit will provide a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on Tribal lands.
- Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute $10-$50 toward the purchase price.
- The Emergency Broadband Benefit is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household. There are a number of eligible populations who can participate in the program; visit the website for details.
Housing & Food
- Housing and Mortgage Assistance
- San Diego Food Bank
- Friends and Family Community Connection Food Pantry
Wellness / Social / Emotional