Student Support Services
Welcome to Student Support Services!
At Escondido Adult School we are committed to providing our students with equitable educational opportunities, the ability to forge pathways to achieve personal goals, and delivering services that advance student success.
EAS has developed a team of support coordinators, counselors, advisors, and technicians to provide a myriad of resources and services to assist students reach their academic and career goals. You can visit each student support service team member's page to learn more about what services they provide.
Some of the Student Support Services we offer are:
- Academic Counseling - Diploma, Adult Education, ESL, CTE
- Job/Career Counseling - Employment Skills, Resumes, Externship placements
- Transition Services - Pathway to Palomar, technical schools, new career pathway
- Financial Aid - payment plans, grants, FAFSA
- Disability Services Counseling - IEP's, 504's, accommodations
- Enrollment Services - Registration, Orientation
- Personal Counseling
- Technology Support
- Testing Services - PearsonVue, HiSET, Typing tests
- Community Services - Dept. Of Rehabilitation, Learning Resources, Community Aid
- Transcript/Records Services
- Billing/Processing Services
- Student ID's
- And so much more! Make an appt. to see one of the team members or stop by!
Please visit our Student Support Services Website for specific details regarding how to receive services and to make an appointment with one our of student support staff.
You can also click on the "Student Request for Support Services" form below to send an immediate request for services to our College & Career Technician. Once you complete the form you will be contacted within 3-5 business days via email. Be sure to provide a valid email address when filling out your request form.
Students may also visit the additional pages in our "Student Resources" menu to access community resources, job, and career resources, testing resources, and other important services.