Business & Finance
Please check our registration site or catalog for the most up-to-date
class dates, times, and orientation schedules for your specific program.
ACCOUNTING LEVEL 1
- Learn the principles and processes of manual double-entry accounting.
- Instruction includes banking, general ledger, special journals, payroll, Income statements, balance sheets, and an introduction to Quickbooks.
- Learn to effectively use the most widely accepted accounting system currently found in small businesses and other organizations.
- Master this powerful, yet easy-to-use accounting software program for sales, purchases, accounts payable/receivable, banking and credits, payroll, budgeting, and reporting year-end transactions.
- Learn the power of Excel in this beginning course.
- From basic formulas to formatting, students learn to create their own spreadsheets.