Career Technical Education
Career Technical Education classes are short-term vocational classes that lead to a school certificate or industry certification.
We offer a variety of classes ranging from:
Health & Medical Training (online and in-person courses offered)
- CPR, CNA, Medical Assistant, CHHA, Pharmacy Tech, Med. Billing and Coding, Phlebotomy
- Animal Specialities and Veterinary Assistant
- Visit our Animal Care and Health & Medical training pages for detailed information:
Building & Construction Trades
- Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Welding and Metal Fabrication (Offsite at SPHS)
- Visit our Building & Construction Trades page for detailed information:
Business & Finance
- Accounting Level 1
- Quickbooks 2021
- Excel Level 1
- Visit our Business & Finance page for detailed information:
Technology Skills Training
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access Levels 1,2,3
- Typing Lab & Certificate
- Computer Basics
- Visit our Technology Skills page for detailed information:
Each course follows a standardized curriculum that is vetted through an advisory process with local industry partners.
Courses are taught in a traditional environment or in a blended learning or online format to allow for great accessibility and flexibility for students.
These classes may also be approved on the Eligible Training Partnership List (ETPL) for a variety of agencies.
Please see our online registration page, or contact the main office at 760.737.8000 for more information.