U.S. Citizenship Class
Interested in U.S. Citizenship?/¿Le interesa la ciudadania de Estados Unidos?
The U.S. Citizenship course is designed to help non-native speakers of English, prepare for U.S. citizenship exam. In this course, students review and practice basic writing and reading skills.
The 14-week U.S. Citizenship course covers the following topics:
- United States History, Geography, and Government.
- The naturalization process
- The civic rights and responsibilities of U.S. citizens
- Written and oral citizenship tests
- Listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar skills in English.
- How to apply for Citizenship and the N-400 Application Form
- Practicing interview questions with other students.
For information from USCIS.gov click the links below.