55+ SOLUTIONS FOR REAL LIFE ISSUES!
- In this series of open-forum workshops, we address topics of current interest or concern to individuals 55 and older, their caregivers, and families.
- Topics may include Medicare, Social Security, caregiver resources, senior resources and programs, saving money on prescription drugs, and more.
- Participants are encouraged to ask questions and discuss real-life situations.
- Specialists in the field share their expertise, provide resources, and address possible solutions.
- Come join our free Medicare workshop.
- Obtain the tools and resources needed to understand your Medicare options and benefits.
- Learn about the different Medicare choices – original Medicare, Medicare Advantage plans, supplemental (Medigap) plans, and prescription drug plans.
- The use of Medicare online tools is demonstrated.
Please see our online registration page or our catalog for class dates and times!