DACA: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

Escondido Adult School students may obtain transcripts or enrollment / attendance verification for the Deferred Action Application (Dream Act). You must have graduated from or be currently enrolled in Escondido Adult School. Bring application, passport photo, and birth certificate copy to the adult school office for processing. There is a $10 charge for former graduates; no charge for currently enrolled students.